Looking for your ideal course to study overseas can be a daunting, below is a list of links to a number of websites that can help you navigate your way through the vast amount of information. Many universities also have a Study Abroad office that can assist you wanting to study overseas.
THE AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT:
IB STUDENTS INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY APPLICATIONS:
Please visit the following link for information about recognition of the IB Diploma by countries and universties.
If you need any help finding some specific information please contact me for an appointment.
UNITED STATES UNIVERSITY APPLICATIONS:
Thinking about applying for Medicine in the US?
- Medicine in the United States is not offered as an undergraduate program. Students need to complete a 4 year Liberal Arts degree at a US institution and then apply for postgraduate medical school. Please be advised it is also a considerable expense and a difficult pathway if you are not a US citizen.
- The main thing you need to get underway is the SAT or ACT testing and there are multiple test dates per year but they fill fast. These tests are compulsory for all students wishing to apply to the US.
- To undertake a degree outside of medicine there a 2 main deadlines to be aware of for applications 2019:
- November 1st 2018: Early Round application typically to one university
- January 1st 2019: Regular Round application to all target US institutions (dates can slightly vary per institution)
If you have any questions please feel free to make an appointment.
UNITED KINGDOM UNIVERSITY APPLICATIONS: